TESTOPEL® Delivers a Long-Acting Androgenic Effect1
- Prior to initiating TESTOPEL®, confirm the diagnosis of hypogonadism by ensuring that serum testosterone concentrations have been measured in the morning on at least two separate days and that these serum testosterone concentrations are below the normal range
- For your appropriate patients with Low T, implant 2-6 pellets (150 mg - 450 mg) subcutaneously every 3 to 6 months
- Adjust dosage according to the patient’s response and the appearance of adverse reactions
- Each pellet contains 75 mg of testosterone, and measures 3.2 mm (1/8 inch) in diameter and approximately 9 mm in length
- Pellet implantation is much less flexible for dosage adjustment than is oral administration or intramuscular (IM) injections of oil solutions or aqueous suspensions
- Great care should be used when estimating the amount of testosterone needed
Call Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. at 1-800-462-ENDO (3636) if you have additional questions.
Reference: 1. TESTOPEL® [package insert]. Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.